15 Questions to help You Determine the Best Online Fax Service
How many fax pages do I send each month?
- How many fax pages do I receive each month?
- Does the volume of faxes I receive necessitate having unlimited online fax storage?
- Do I need to print the volume of faxes that I currently receive?
- How much does my fax line cost me each month? Local fax rates? International fax rates?
- Do I send international faxes?
- How much have I invested in my fax machine?
- How much do I spend on supplies for my fax machine (i.e. toner, drum, etc)?
- How many people need to check the received faxes?
- How much paper do I use for the fax machine?
- How much time do I (and staff) spend sending, receiving, and checking for faxes?
- Do I need to fax from my mobile phone?
- Do I need to fax via email? Or only fax online?
- Would I like web fax software for my computer? Or do am I OK with using only online software?
- Do I need a fax number for each metro area in Australia?
While some of the items (i.e. cost of your fax machine supplies) may be challenging to locate you will be happy to identify each item as it will help you to enjoy the right online fax service for years to come. By answering each of the above questions you will be able to put together your own list of features that will help you to determine the best online fax service for your business.
As you have answered the questions above, we invite you to try mBox™ today where you will be able to enjoy great international fax rates, unlimited online fax storage and web fax software that you can use online, from your mobile phone and your computer. Try mBox™ today with a free 30 day trial.