For many offices the need to fax has meant the following:
- Invest in one or more fax machines
- Invest money in fax supplies
- Invest money in one or more dedicated fax lines
- Invest in a support plan to avoid costly repairs
The capital expense to get just a single fax machine up and running can cost anywhere from $400 to nearly $1,000 for a single machine! That doesn’t even include the amount of money a business can invest monthly on the fax charges they incur with their dedicated fax line
A Move to a Virtual Fax Machine Saves Money
A virtual fax machine saves you money by eliminating the following:
- No need for a dedicated fax line
- No need of a support plan to fix hardware
- No need to invest in fax supplies
- No need to invest in a physical machine
For you to have a virtual fax machine operational you only need your existing computer! There isn’t a need to download any software or even worry where the machine will be placed in your office. A virtual fax machine gives you the ability to receive faxes directly in your email. When you have access to the internet you have the ability to use a virtual fax which gives you more mobility in addition to the cost saving benefits.
One of the best parts about moving to a virtual fax service is that if you can use traditional applications like Word you are ready to fax! No need to learn complicated new software you can start faxing in minutes. See how a virtual fax can save you money today by starting with a free trial of mBox™.